Looking for 10″ Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the United States and come with a life time warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is planned to assist reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than support layers. They provide both support and cushion. Likewise, transition layers enable sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote back alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently supportive for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 10″ Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a good task of lowering aches and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. 10″ Ventilated Memory Foam Mattress