Looking for 14″ Bedskirt Puffy Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the United States and come with a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help in reducing the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to supply extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people might still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both support and cushion. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spinal column remains straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- While much heavier sleepers might also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. In time, this can cause stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 14″ Bedskirt Puffy Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design, I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing pains and pains that some individuals experience. 14″ Bedskirt Puffy Mattress