Looking for 2016 Serta Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and included a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress because of its memory foam convenience layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help in reducing the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide additional support along the edges, though some people might still observe a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column remains straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 2016 Serta Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a good task of decreasing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design. 2016 Serta Memory Foam Mattress