Looking for 3’x4′ Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the US and included a lifetime warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy provides sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam comfort layer. Individuals will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help lower the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- While heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. With time, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 3’x4′ Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style, I likewise think the Puffy does a great task of lowering aches and pains that some individuals experience. 3’x4′ Memory Foam Mattress