Looking for 42 Inch Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and included a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to supply additional support along the edges, though some people may still observe a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They provide both assistance and cushion. Also, shift layers enable sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might likewise delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 42 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does a great job of decreasing aches and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. 42 Inch Memory Foam Mattress