Looking for 4Lb Viscoplush Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and featured a lifetime guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress. People will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer additional support along the edges, though some individuals may still discover a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 4Lb Viscoplush Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design, I also believe the Puffy does a good job of lowering aches and discomforts that some individuals experience. 4Lb Viscoplush Memory Foam Mattress