Looking for 70 Pound Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and featured a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to supply extra support along the edges, though some individuals might still discover a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spinal column stays straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? 70 Pound Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does a great job of reducing aches and pains that some individuals experience. 70 Pound Memory Foam Mattress