Looking for Best Buy Air Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and included a life time guarantee. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to assist reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Buy Air Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style, I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent task of lowering pains and discomforts that some people experience. Best Buy Air Mattress