Looking for Best Firmness Mattress Health…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the United States and come with a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy provides sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress because of its memory foam comfort layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to provide additional reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals might still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While much heavier sleepers might also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can trigger tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Firmness Mattress Health
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does an excellent job of reducing aches and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design. Best Firmness Mattress Health