Looking for Best Full Mattress Platform…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and featured a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam comfort layer. People will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to provide additional reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals might still see a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. In time, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Full Mattress Platform
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a great job of lowering pains and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Best Full Mattress Platform