Looking for Best Low Profile Mattresses…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the United States and come with a lifetime warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam convenience layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer additional reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals may still notice a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also assist promote spine alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly encouraging for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. In time, this can trigger stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Low Profile Mattresses
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style, I also believe the Puffy does a great task of reducing aches and discomforts that some people experience. Best Low Profile Mattresses