Looking for Best Luxury Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly design, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the United States and included a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to supply additional support along the edges, though some individuals might still see a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote back alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Luxury Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does a good job of minimizing aches and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. Best Luxury Mattress