Looking for Best Mattress Cover Protector…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, cost price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the US and featured a lifetime guarantee. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is planned to help lower the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than support layers. They provide both support and cushion. Likewise, transition layers allow sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise assist promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- While heavier sleepers might also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Mattress Cover Protector
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent task of reducing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience. Best Mattress Cover Protector