Looking for Best Mattress Salesman…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the US and featured a life time warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to offer extra reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals may still notice a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. With time, this can trigger stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Mattress Salesman
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent job of decreasing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style. Best Mattress Salesman