Looking for Best Mattress Value…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the United States and come with a life time guarantee. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to offer additional support along the edges, though some individuals might still notice a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers might also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Over time, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Mattress Value
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I also believe the Puffy does a great task of decreasing aches and pains that some people experience. Best Mattress Value