Looking for Best Mattresses For Lower Back Pain And Sciatica…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the US and come with a lifetime service warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress because of its memory foam comfort layer. Individuals will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is planned to help lower the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They provide both assistance and cushion. Also, shift layers permit sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. With time, this can cause stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Mattresses For Lower Back Pain And Sciatica
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a great task of minimizing pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design. Best Mattresses For Lower Back Pain And Sciatica