Looking for Best Memory Foam Mattress For Lower Back Pain…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the United States and featured a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to supply extra support along the edges, though some people might still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They provide both support and cushion. Likewise, transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote back positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers might also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Gradually, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Memory Foam Mattress For Lower Back Pain
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does a good job of decreasing pains and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Best Memory Foam Mattress For Lower Back Pain