Looking for Best Pain Relief Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and featured a lifetime guarantee. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer extra support along the edges, though some individuals may still discover a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spinal column remains straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- While much heavier sleepers may likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can trigger tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Pain Relief Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a good job of decreasing aches and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Best Pain Relief Mattress