Looking for Best Polyurethane Mattress Cover…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and included a lifetime guarantee. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help in reducing the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to supply extra support along the edges, though some individuals might still see a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote back positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to produce a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Polyurethane Mattress Cover
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does an excellent task of minimizing pains and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. Best Polyurethane Mattress Cover