Looking for Best Rated Memory Foam Mattresses…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the United States and come with a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to assist lower the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Likewise, shift layers permit sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote back positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column stays straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to use much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Gradually, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Rated Memory Foam Mattresses
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Best Rated Memory Foam Mattresses