Looking for Best Rated Sealy Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive model, cost price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy provides sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress because of its memory foam convenience layer. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help in reducing the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer extra support along the edges, though some individuals might still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both support and cushion. Likewise, shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Gradually, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in thickness, despite size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Rated Sealy Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style, I likewise think the Puffy does a good job of minimizing aches and discomforts that some people experience. Best Rated Sealy Mattress