Looking for Best Rated Standard Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective model, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and come with a lifetime guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to assist decrease the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They provide both support and cushion. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use much heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in density, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Rated Standard Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does a good job of lowering pains and pains that some people experience. Best Rated Standard Mattress