Looking for Best Sales On Mattresses…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help in reducing the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to provide extra reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals may still discover a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both support and cushion. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. With time, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Sales On Mattresses
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design, I also believe the Puffy does an excellent task of decreasing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience. Best Sales On Mattresses