Looking for Best Value Innerspring Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and included a lifetime service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide additional support along the edges, though some people might still discover a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote back positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively helpful for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Gradually, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Best Value Innerspring Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does a good job of minimizing aches and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design. Best Value Innerspring Mattress