Looking for Brands Of Memory Foam Mattresses…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the United States and included a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help minimize the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both support and cushion. Likewise, shift layers permit sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. With time, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, regardless of size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Brands Of Memory Foam Mattresses
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does an excellent job of lowering pains and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Brands Of Memory Foam Mattresses