Looking for Buying A Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the United States and come with a lifetime service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help minimize the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Gradually, this can trigger tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Buying A Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does a good task of minimizing pains and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Buying A Memory Foam Mattress