Looking for “Casper 12″” Memory Foam Mattress”…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical design, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and included a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help minimize the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They provide both support and cushion. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. With time, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? “Casper 12″” Memory Foam Mattress”
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a good task of reducing pains and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. “Casper 12″” Memory Foam Mattress”