Looking for Casper Memory Foam Mattress- Queen…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the US and come with a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam comfort layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people might still see a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Likewise, shift layers permit sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spine stays straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can trigger tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Casper Memory Foam Mattress- Queen
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. Casper Memory Foam Mattress- Queen