Looking for Crib Mattress Best Reviews…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and come with a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to offer additional support along the edges, though some people may still observe a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- While much heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Gradually, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Crib Mattress Best Reviews
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does a great job of reducing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience. Crib Mattress Best Reviews