Looking for Diamond Memory Foam Mattress Reviews…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the United States and included a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress. People will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to assist minimize the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spine remains straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. In time, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Diamond Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does a good job of reducing pains and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Diamond Memory Foam Mattress Reviews