Looking for Dreams Cloud Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the US and included a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide additional reinforcement along the edges, though some people might still observe a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to produce a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. In time, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, despite size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Dreams Cloud Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent job of lowering pains and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Dreams Cloud Memory Foam Mattress