Looking for Gel Memory Foam Mattress Gel Memory Foam Mattress King…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the United States and featured a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help decrease the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly encouraging for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While much heavier sleepers might likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Gel Memory Foam Mattress Gel Memory Foam Mattress King
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does an excellent job of reducing aches and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style. Gel Memory Foam Mattress Gel Memory Foam Mattress King