Looking for Highly Rated Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the United States and featured a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help in reducing the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people may still discover a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the perimeter.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They provide both support and cushion. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can trigger tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Highly Rated Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style, I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent task of reducing aches and discomforts that some people experience. Highly Rated Memory Foam Mattress