Looking for Hybrid Mattress Without Memory Foam…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and featured a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress. People will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help lower the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both support and cushion. Also, shift layers enable sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to produce a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Gradually, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Hybrid Mattress Without Memory Foam
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design, I likewise think the Puffy does a good task of decreasing aches and discomforts that some people experience. Hybrid Mattress Without Memory Foam