Looking for Independent Memory Foam Mattress Reviews…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and come with a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy provides sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress because of its memory foam convenience layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to assist reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both support and cushion. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote back positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Gradually, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Independent Memory Foam Mattress Reviews
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design, I also think the Puffy does a good job of minimizing pains and pains that some people experience. Independent Memory Foam Mattress Reviews