Looking for King Puffy Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly model, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam comfort layer. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help in reducing the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to provide extra support along the edges, though some people might still see a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both assistance and cushion. Likewise, transition layers allow sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also assist promote back alignment for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly helpful for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Gradually, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? King Puffy Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a wide range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does a great job of minimizing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. King Puffy Mattress