Looking for Lucid Memory Foam Mattress Rating…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people may still notice a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than support layers. They provide both assistance and cushion. Likewise, transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can cause stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Lucid Memory Foam Mattress Rating
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style, I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing aches and pains that some individuals experience. Lucid Memory Foam Mattress Rating