Looking for Mattress Pad Puffy…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and featured a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to supply additional support along the edges, though some people might still notice a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both support and cushion. Also, transition layers permit sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise assist promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Mattress Pad Puffy
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design, I also think the Puffy does an excellent task of reducing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience. Mattress Pad Puffy