Looking for Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress Full…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the United States and included a lifetime service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people may still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While much heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can cause tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress Full
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent task of minimizing pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress Full