Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Or Spring Coiled Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the United States and come with a lifetime warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is planned to help lower the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both support and cushion. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise assist promote back alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect suitable for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. In time, this can cause stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Or Spring Coiled Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style, I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent task of lowering aches and pains that some people experience. Memory Foam Mattress Or Spring Coiled Foam Mattress