Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Reviews 2015…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer additional support along the edges, though some people may still observe a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Gradually, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more cost effective than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Reviews 2015
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a good task of lowering aches and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design. Memory Foam Mattress Reviews 2015