Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Support Slats…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective model, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the United States and come with a lifetime guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people might still discover a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise help promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spinal column stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively helpful for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers might likewise delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. In time, this can trigger tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Support Slats
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing aches and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Memory Foam Mattress Support Slats