Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Topper 2’6″…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the United States and included a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both assistance and cushion. Also, transition layers permit sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively encouraging for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. With time, this can trigger tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Topper 2’6″
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does a good task of decreasing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Memory Foam Mattress Topper 2’6″