Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Topper Sagging…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the United States and come with a lifetime service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam convenience layer. Individuals will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help in reducing the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer additional support along the edges, though some people might still notice a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to use heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Topper Sagging
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I also think the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience. Memory Foam Mattress Topper Sagging