Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Topper Sciatica…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, cost price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the United States and featured a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam comfort layer. People will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to supply additional support along the edges, though some individuals might still observe a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise assist promote spinal positioning for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “best” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Gradually, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more economical than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Topper Sciatica
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design, I likewise think the Puffy does a great job of decreasing aches and discomforts that some individuals experience. Memory Foam Mattress Topper Sciatica