Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Topper Types…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the United States and featured a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress since of its memory foam comfort layer. People will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help decrease the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively helpful for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use much heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Gradually, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Topper Types
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a wide variety of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does a good task of decreasing aches and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep style. Memory Foam Mattress Topper Types