Looking for Memory Foam Mattress Vs Regular Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the US and included a lifetime service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to assist minimize the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is particularly targeted at people who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy likewise sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate bed mattress to children in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. Gradually, this can cause stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Mattress Vs Regular Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does a good task of minimizing pains and discomforts that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. Memory Foam Mattress Vs Regular Mattress