Looking for Memory Foam Top Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget-friendly model, cost price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are manufactured in the US and included a lifetime service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. The Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress due to the fact that of its memory foam comfort layer. People will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to help decrease the quantity of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both support and cushion. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Memory Foam Top Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does a great job of lowering pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style. Memory Foam Top Mattress