Looking for “Memory Foam Topper On 4″” Foam Mattress”…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are made in the US and come with a life time warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to assist minimize the amount of heat caught by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both support and cushion. Likewise, shift layers enable sleepers to seem like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “best” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers may also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in density, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? “Memory Foam Topper On 4″” Foam Mattress”
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a vast array of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep style, I also think the Puffy does a good job of decreasing aches and discomforts that some people experience. “Memory Foam Topper On 4″” Foam Mattress”