Looking for Puffy Mattress Tuck…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the US and featured a lifetime guarantee. The major distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer supplies cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to provide additional reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals might still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than support layers. They offer both support and cushion. Also, transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spinal column stays straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to children in need.
- While heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers thinking about exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is unlikely to provide much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Gradually, this can cause tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in density, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Puffy Mattress Tuck
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does a good job of reducing pains and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Puffy Mattress Tuck